The DRE Citadel 180 is an excellent solution for veterinary facilities seeking a full-featured electrosurgery generator at an economical price point. With a variety of cut and coagulation settings, the Citadel 180 is easily-programmable for almost any procedure. Self-diagnostic protocols help to facilitate a safe and sterile environment.The DRE Citadel 180 is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Stable, 180-watt power supply over a wide range of tissue with innovative tissue feedback technology.
- Patient return electrode monitoring for increased safety during every procedure.
- Various cut and coagulation settings enhance the unit’s versatility and efficiency.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Easily-programmable for quick and simple setup.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Durable, water-proof foot pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow clinicians to adjust mode and power from the sterile area.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.